Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bizarro Alter Ego (Anti-me)

Nit-pick, "nit" and "pick" nit-pick. I love that word. I nit-pick over details. I love to find a single word that someone says and twist it around and make them feel foolish. I don't care what you intend to say I care about how you say it. Give me a quick, open and honest revelation and watch the fun begin... I can take your very own words and deliberately find the darkest interpretation and berate you with them. Students will despair when they get into my class. I intend to have weak repetitive lessons that require no thought, no inspiration and no fun. My own family can't even stand me but I can't help it if I intimidate them with my perfection. I care for myself. No one else is worth a first thought let alone a second. Honestly, I'm in teaching for the money, the fame and the glory. Students really are a bother. I hate to work. If you take the students out of my classroom it would be a perfect job.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the alter ego assignment? Sorry, I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. McKlunksky! What are you doing on this blog site?

    There's something greatly amusing about this post. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe just the blatent sarcasim.

    ReplyDelete